Oktoberfest Beer Tent
Join Lake Orion for a fun evening in our Oktoberfest Beer Tent to raise funds for the Downtown Development Authority (DDA)! You will experience a live German Band, Beer and Eats. Participate in a Stein Holding, Yodeling, Flickin’ Chicken, Weiner Dog Race or Beer Slide Competition! Click here for full details: https://downtownlakeorion.org/lo-oktoberfest/
Thank you to our Generous Sponsors!
Premier Event Sponsor
Oktoberfest Bier Garten
- 12:00 -
- Doors Open
- Live Music, Bier Garten & Food Platz
- 12:00 - 3:00
- Oktoberfest Obstacle Course
- Complete our obstacle course while holding 2 full mugs and try not to spill. Prizes for the categories,: Men, Women & Children
- 1:00 - 10:00
- Bier Stein Slide Table
- Earn points for prizes on what table marks you land on
- 12:00 - 11:00
- Open Play Flickn' Chicken & Slingin' Chicken
- Toss a rubber chicken at a target for points (Open play stops during tournament)
- 3:00 - 5:00
- Flickin' Chicken Tournament
- Compete to win prizes
- 5:00 - 7:00
- Wiener Dog Races
- Bring your dachshund to race other dogs for prizes
- 7:00 -
- Stein Holding Competition
- Try to outlast other competitors holding a full 1 L stein at arms length
- 9:00 -
- Costume & Yodeling Contests
- Crowd cheers determine favorite German attire and best yodel
- 11:00 -
- Event Ends
Newsletter Sign Up
- Mannie’s Bagels & Deli
- Fletchy’s Smokehouse
- Leo’s Coney Island
- Red Knapps Restaurant Week Specials
- Sagebrush Cantina Restaurant Week Specials
- Valentino’s Restaurant Week Specials
- Rio on Main Cantina
- GravCap Brewing Restaurant Week Specials
- Shaded Bloom Restaurant Week Specials
- Woodchips Express Restaurant Week Specials
- Wine Social Restaurant Week Specials
- Victoria’s Bistro & Cocktail Bar Restaurant Week Specials
- The Oxford Tap Restaurant Week Specials
- Sullivan’s Public House Restaurant Week Specials
- OatSoda Restaurant Week Specials
- Johnny Black’s Lakehouse Restaurant Week Specials
- Homegrown Brewery Restaurant Week Specials
- Fork N’ Pint Restaurant Week Specials
- Evergreen’s Restaurant Week Specials
- Bitter Tom’s Distillery Restaurant Week Specials
- Anita’s Kitchen Restaurant Week Specials
- Defined Cafe Restaurant Week Specials
- 313 Pizza Bar Restaurant Week Specials
- Live Event Venues: $3.5 Million In Grants Available
- $55 Million Available for Michigan Small Business Survival Grant Program to Open Application Jan. 19
- Hometown Holidays Toolkit
- Business Grant Opportunities – December 2020
- FIRST MASS MAIN STREET CROWDFUNDING CAMPAIGN IN THE NATION FOR SMALL BUSINESS RELIEF
- Job Opening: Seasonal Laborer
- Weekly MDOT Update – Week of May 25, 2020
- Weekly MDOT Update – Week of May 11, 2020
- Increase your sales & profits as a Destination Business
- To get the Freshest News about Downtown Lake Orion!
- The Dragons are Coming!
- Time to update the Gazebo!
- Sunday concert kick-off a success!
- Meet our beautification gurus!
- Get ready for the Gazebo Concert Series!
- Be a part of the Gazebo Concert Series
- The History & Heritage of Lake Orion’s Jubilee
- Jubilee set up starts Wednesday morning. Here’s where to park!
- 10 things you need to know about JAMS
- Get ready for Clergy, Cops & Beer!
- A buy local campaign to connect you with your best customers.
- 20 Front Street Cafe and Creamery are now open!
- Smithsonian Traveling Exhibit coming soon to Orion Township Public Library
- 2016 National Main Street Accreditation
- Important Changes to 911 System